Eine Deutsche Übersetzung folgt in Kürze.
A night in Aurora Dome is a unique way to experience the nature and to have a chance to experience the Northern Lights. The Aurora Dome is a luxury tent, which gives you a comfortable way to spend a night in the wilderness watching the northern lights in the comfort of a cozy bed and a fireplace. The panoramic window of the dome is directed towards the northern sky with a view over the Torasjärvi lake. The scenery to the untouched Lappish wilderness is breathtaking even on cloudy nights! Facilities like sauna, toilet and shower are located 50 meters away.
- Available: From January 7 until April 21 on Mondays to Saturdays
- Check in/out: Check in possible from 3:30 pm. Check out before 11 am
- Price 2019: EUR 320 per dome (based on 1-2 people sharing one dome)
- Extra bed: EUR 50 per extra bed (up to 2 extra beds in one dome)
- Transfer supplement for other than Finnair, Blue1, Norwegian and other scheduled flights: EUR 40,- per person per way
- Included: Overnight in an Aurora Dome, transfers and breakfast
- Please note:
- Weather dependent: All outdoor activities are weather dependent and may be cancelled or replaced by more suitable alternatives should the conditions not permit to run the tour as planned.
- Northern Lights: Kindly note that Northern Lights observations are never guaranteed (depending on solar activity and a clear sky). No refund can be made for activities booked if you do not see the Northern Lights.